Find Your Lost Smartphone – The use of smartphones has become extremely important in today’s time. From the contact of the user to the phone in the phone, including important documents and private photos. But what if you ever lose your phone or if someone steals it? You will have to deal with all the important data. But the technology has made a lot of progress and many features are being given in the phone through which the phone can be easily found.
Google Maps will be tracked with the location:
With Google Maps, you can track your device’s location timeline form. You must have an internet connection for this. You can track your lost phone with the steps below.
- For this, you have to open www.maps.google.co.in on your own smartphone or PC.
- After that, any Google Account linked to your phone will log on to this website.
- Now you will see three lines for the menu at the top right. Click on it.
- From here you have to select your timeline option.
- Here you have to select the day on which phone location you need to find out.
- After this, you will get information about the location history of your device along with location history.
Note: In order to use this feature, your phone should be switched on and the location feature should also be turned on.
Also, Visit My Website: Hindi Tips Duniya