Hi friends! If you have a blog, then you might be using Google AdSense for generating revenue from it. If your blog gets traffic, then you might be making dollars from the same.
There is one problem with the ad placement system with Adsense. You have to manually put ad units where you want to show ads on your page.
This way, we are unable to find the correct place for ads; in turn, we are not generating as much revenue as we can.
So, today I am going to tell you about “Google AdSense Auto-ads”. If you implement auto-ads on your blog, I can guarantee that your AdSense revenue will surely have a J-curve.
All Topics in This Article
What are Auto ads?
Auto ads are a collection of amazing ad formats of Google AdSense, which are optimized for maximum conversion.
In the case of Auto-ads, you have to just place a single ad code on your page. And, Google automatically places ads on your page, wherever it finds clickable for the users.
After implementing Auto-ads, Google just checks your blog’s layout, design, amount of text, etc. and shows optimal ads on the same. It performs very well and provides a good experience to the users.
Benefits of Auto Ads
- If you are new to Google AdSense, you have not to bother about how and where to place ads on our page.
- Auto ads do this work according to your blog’s layout and give you a chance to increase your revenue.
- If there are existing Google AdSense ads on your blog, it finds new places which can give you more conversion.
- Auto ads are very easy-to-use. You have to paste the code only once, Google takes care of the rest.
Ad Formats in Auto Ads
Now, we discuss about the different types of ad formats which are shown after implementing auto ads.
- In-page ads
- Overlay Ads
These types of ads appear on specific places inside your blog’s page.
- Text & Display ads: These appear as banner ads anywhere on your pages.
- In-article ads: These are designed according to your content and appear between paragraphs of your pages. They are basically large block of text containing native ads. Native ads automatically get styled according to your blog’s design and content.
- In-feed ads: These are also native ads only on mobiles which generally appear on category pages or listings in the form of a member of that specific category.
- Matched content: This is a type of native mobile and which generally shows recommendations according to your content. This way, users spend more time on your blog which is really great for you.
These types of ads appear over the main content. Sometimes, they cover the whole screen in small devices and users need to close them.
- Anchor ads: These are the mobile ads which remain stick to the user’s screen and are easily dismissible.
- Vignette ads: These ads appear on full screen of your mobile basically during the time of page loading. This way vignette ads are very prone to be clicked and thus helps you in increasing your revenue.
So, these are some of the common ad formats which appear if you implement Google AdSense Auto-ads on your blog.
How to Turn ON Auto-ads?
Now, it’s the time to turn on Auto-ads on your blog. Follow the steps given below to “Enable Google AdSense Auto-ads” a step towards increasing your revenue:
- Log in to your AdSense Account.
- On the left-side menu, go to My Ads and then Auto ads.
- Click on ‘Setup Auto Ads’.
- Now, turn on the different ad formats that you want to be appeared on your blog.
- Save the settings.
- Now, you will get your Adsense auto ads code, which you have placed on your website.
- After some hours, you will be seeing Google AdSense auto ad formats on your blog.
Conclusion: Google AdSense Auto Ads
So friends, these are some of the main ad types which come under Google AdSense Auto-ads. I hope, you might have understood the benefits of these auto ads and you will surely use this on your blog.
If you have any query regarding “Google AdSense Auto Ads”, then feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for reading… Hope you will be successful in increasing your blog’s revenue.