Google Adsense is the most popular for Online Earning but according to Google Adsense Policy, you can not create Multiple Adsense Account for Multiple Blog. So if you want to place Google Adsense Ads on more than one blog by earning from them, then you can place Adsense Ads on that blog by adding another blog address to your Approved Adsense Account.
This way you can add Multiple Blogs to a Google Adsense Account and you can increase your Online Earning by placing your Adsense Ads on it.
Advice: Do not create another Adsense account when you have an Approved Adsense Account, because if Google Adsense detects this, then it disapproves both of your Adsense accounts.
So you can create Multiple Blogs to Earning More But Adsense Account Do not Create. Instead, you can also add multiple Blogs to your Google Adsense Account by increasing your Online Earning.
How to Add Multiple Blogs to an Adsense Account
To Add Multiple Blog on One Adsense Account, you have to follow the steps given below-
- Step 1. First of all, create a Blog and Create on the same Email Id as you have created a Blog from the Email Id so that you get the new Blog and the URL of that blog.
- Step 2. After creating a new blog, you log in to your non-Hosted Adsense Account and click on the Settings option in the Left Sidebar.
- Step 3. Now a List will be in front of the Open List you My Sites will get an Option for You Click on Option of My Sites turn.
- Step 4. After clicking on My Sites, a new page will open. On this page, a symbol of “+” will be displayed as shown in the image you click on the symbol of +.
- Step 5. Now you have to paste your Blog / Website URL.
Note: You can get this URL in www. Do not use.
Now your New Blog has been added to your Adsense Account but your blog is not yet verified because of this you will not earn Earning from your blog. You need to Verify your New Blog to Earning from your New Blog.
Also, Read This: How to link AdSense with a Bank Account
How do Verify New Blog in Google Adsense?
Click on the URL that you have added to the new Blog in Adsense, then the URL will appear in front of your URL and you will also be given a Tick Box in that place. Click on the box, now it will start showing the verified verb at the non-verifiable place.
In this way, you can add New Blog to your Adsense Account and verify it so that you get Earning Start from your new Blog.
Now you can add AdCode to your blog by making New Ad Unite by visiting Add Unit and Earning from your New Blog.
So, friends, I hope you find this post helpful. If you have any questions, please tell me in the comment below.