How to Change the ATM Pin from ATM Machine: Whenever we go to open a new account in the bank, we are also given an ATM card along with the bank account so that we can easily make deposits and withdrawals from the bank. However, in large banks like SBI, you have to apply for ATM separately, only after that, you get an ATM card. After getting the card, the first job is to create a PIN. If you have a new card and you want to make a PIN, It is very easy to make and change your PIN, for that you do not need to seek help from another person.
There are many reasons for changing the PIN as if your PIN has been detected by some other person. Other than this, if you have not changed the PIN of the ATM card for many days, then you should change the PIN for its security. A PIN is like a password which can cause difficulties for you if someone knows it.
In this case, you should be changing the PIN from time to time to protect your bank account but the question arises here is that after changing the ATM pin from the ATM machine, here we are going to tell you a very easy way to change your PIN.
How to Change ATM Pin from ATM Machine
By the way, there are two main ways to change the PIN first, in which you can get help from an ATM machine while in other ways you will have to go to the online SBI site. To change PIN online you must have NetBanking’s Username and Password.
You can apply for Netbanking by visiting the branch. Also, if you have an ATM card, you can open Netbanking by going to the online SBI site. We have also written a post about it, you can search it on the site and read it. To change the ATM pin from the ATM machine, you have to follow the steps below.
To change the PIN, first, swipe your ATM card into the machine. The way you swipe cards to withdraw money Now you will have an ATM machine’s service display open. Here you have to select Banking’s option.
When you select Banking, you will see the language selection option. Here you can choose Hindi or English.
After selecting the language, after which you will be able to open the display, you have to enter any number of digits between 10 and 99 and click on the Yes button.
Now you have to enter the PIN number of your ATM card, then enter the existing PIN number.
After this you will see many options on the screen, to change the PIN, you have to select the Pin Change option.
By clicking on the “Pin Change” option, you have to enter the new four-digit PIN. This will be the new PIN that you want to keep.
After this, you have to enter the new PIN again to confirm the pin.
When you enter your new PIN on both sides, your PIN will be successfully changed. After this, whenever you swipe the card to withdraw money, you have to enter the new PIN. In this way, you can easily change your ATM Pin through the ATM machine.
How to change ATM Pin from Online SBI
In the first way, you can change the PIN from the ATM machine while in the other way you have to go to the online SBI site. If you have SBI Netbanking’s Username and Password, then you have to follow the steps below. Where can we find the Username and Password of SBI Netbanking? We have also written a post about this, you can read it on the site and read it.
- First of all, go to the online SBI site.
- Now log in with your username and password.
- After logging you will see many options, you have to click on E-Service.
- After this, in the menu on the left side, click on the ATM Card Service.
- Now you have to click on Pin Generation.
- Here you will find two options of OTP and Profile Password. You have to choose one of these.
- If you select from OTP, your register mobile number will have an OTP that you have to enter in the empty box of OTP. If you have Profile Password then enter it.
- Now, select your account number, below it is to select the ATM card you want to change the PIN number.
- After this, whatever pin you are going to make in the ATM Pin Generation, here you have to enter the first two digits of it. Then click Submit.
- After clicking on submit, a message will appear on your registered mobile number which will contain the last 2 digits of the PIN.
- Now in the next page, you have to enter the four-digit PIN in which you had entered the first 2 digits, and you have to enter the last 2 digits of the message and click submit.
Now your new Pin Generate has gone. Now whenever you have to withdraw money from an ATM machine, you will need a PIN made in the online SBI website. In this way, we can change the ATM Pin with the help of Online Internet Banking.
Now you know now how to change the ATM PIN from ATM machine here, we have told you the way to the country’s largest bank SBI because most people have accounts of this bank. If you also have an SBI account, then you will have a lot of ways to change the PIN mentioned above. However, there is a different way to change the ATM PIN of the other bank. If you want to change the PIN in any bank other than SBI, then you have to follow the other different steps.
So friends if you like this article then you can visit my Blog Tech By TK Thank you.