How to check the electricity bill from your mobile: Do you know how to check the electricity bill from your mobile, if you do not know, then today we are going to tell you about this? If electricity comes in your home then it will also be billed but sometimes for some reason, our bills do not reach the house. In this, we go to the power office and check our bill there. However, now you do not need to worry because now almost all the work has started getting online. If your electricity bill has not reached your home then you can check it on your mobile status and its method is quite easy.
All Topics in This Article
How to check the electricity bill from your mobile
When your home bill does not reach the electricity, then the extra month comes in Billy. In many cases, electricity is disconnected. If you want to avoid any kind of inconvenience, you should submit the bill on time, though it is possible only if you keep getting information on the bill on time.
By the way, you can tell that in every state of India like MP, UP, Bihar, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra etc., there are different companies providing electricity. Now you will want to know how to find out which power you are getting from, then you will get this information in your old bill.
Check the electricity bill from your mobile
There are two main ways to check the electricity bill: first, you can find out in the electricity office. In other ways, you can know the electricity bill from your mobile phone sitting in your house. In a first way, you will go to the office where you will be asked for your old bill. When you provide your old bill officials, they will remove the new bill from your computer and give it to you. After which you can pay your bill.
If you do not want to go to the office and want to know the information about the bill sitting at home, then there is an option. Today, almost all the power companies have become online, you can visit their website and check the online electricity bill, along with the bill can also be made online. For this, you must have a computer or smartphone and a debit card.
Also Read: Best Video Editor For Android
How To Check Electricity Bill From Your Mobile via App
Here we are going to tell you about an app in which you will find a link to the website of almost all the power companies in India. The name of this app is Electricity Bill Payment which you will easily find in the Play Store. If you wish, you can download it from here too.
Now open this app. You will find the names of almost all the electricity companies in India on its homepage. As we have already told you that you can know from which company you are getting electricity from your old bills?
So after you know the name of your company, go to Electricity Bill Payment, first look at your state and click on the name of the company. After this, the official website of the company will be open where you have to fill the information given on your bill.
1. Suppose, for example, if you live in Madhya Pradesh and the company giving your electricity is MPMKVVCL, then click on it. You can see in the image.
2. After this, the official website of the company will be opened. In the homepage, you will see many options. You have to go online Bill Payment. If you have an account id, you will get it in the old bill, if you write it or enter IVRS number.
3. After entering the number, click Get Billing Details. Now a new page will open on your mobile screen, in which you can see the amount of bill besides your name. Here you will get all the details of the bill. If you wish, you can also pay the bill from here.
In the same way, you can get information about the electricity bill of other companies, although you may get a slight difference in their website, in all, you have to fill the information in your old bill. After the information you have filled up, the information about the bill comes on your screen.
Name of power companies present in India
If you do not want to use this app then you can visit the Direct Company website. Below are the names of companies providing nearly all the power of India. You can find your electricity company by checking the name of your state.
1. Companies of Andhra Pradesh
- Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd (APEPDCL)
- Northern Power Distribution Company Ltd (APNPDCL)
- Central Power Distribution Company Ltd (APCPDCL)
2. Companies of Assam
- Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)
3. Companies of Bihar
- North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (NBPDCL)
- South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (NBPDCL)
4. Companies of Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Electricity Department
5. Companies of Chhattisgarh
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Ltd (CSEB)
6. Companies of Delhi
- Delhi TATA Power
- Delhi BSES
7. Companies of Goa
- Goa Electricity Department
- Goa Electricity Department (Tiswadi, Panaji, Ponda & Verna)
8. Companies of Gujarat
- Torrent Power
- Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd (MGVCL)
- Uttar Pradesh Vij Company Ltd (UGVCL)
- Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Ltd (PGVCL)
- Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd (DGVCL)
9. Companies of Haryana
- Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Ltd (DHBVN)
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Ltd (UHBVN)
10. Companies of Himachal
- H.P. State Electricity Board Ltd (HPSEB)
11. Companies of Karnataka
- Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd (BESCOM)
- Hubli Electricity Supply Company Ltd (HESCOM)
- Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd (GESCOM)
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation Ltd (CESCOM)
12. Companies of Kerala
- State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB)
13. Companies of Madhya Pradesh
- Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd (MPPKVVCL)
- Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Ltd (MPMKVVCL)
- Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Ltd (MPPKVVCL) (Poorv)
14. Companies of Maharashtra
- Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd (MAHADISCOM)
- Nagpur Discom (SNDL)
- Reliance Infrastructure
- TATA Power Mumbai
15. Manipuri companies
- Manipur State Power Distribution Company Ltd (MSPDCL)
16. Companies of Meghalaya
- Meghalaya Power Distribution Corporation Ltd (MEPDCL)
17. Companies of Orissa
- Central Electricity Supply Utility of Odisha (CESU)
- North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha (NESCO)
- Western Electricity Supply Companies of Odisha (WESCO)
- Southern Electricity Supply Company Of Odisha (SOUTHCO)
18. Companies of Punjab
- Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd (PSPCL)
19. Companies of Rajasthan
- Jaipur Vidhyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (JVVNL)
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (AVVNL)
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (JDVVNL)
20. Companies of Sikkim
- Energy and Power Department Sikkim
21. Companies of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO)
22. Companies of Telangana
- Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd (TSSPDCL)
23. Companies of Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh Corporation Ltd (UPPCL)
- Torrent Power
24. Companies of Uttarakhand
- Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL)
25. Companies of West Bengal
- Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
- Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation (CESC)
- Damodar Valley Corporation
When you search your company name on Google, you will find the company’s website. You can check the electricity bill status after opening these websites.
Now you have come to know How to check the electricity bill from your mobile. Here you have been told a lot easier, along with the names of almost all the companies are also mentioned. When you know the status of the Online Electricity Bill, you need the name of the company and its website. In this way, the list mentioned above can be of great help to you.
So Friends if you like my post then you can visit my Blog Tech By TK.