Here in this Page, you can find All The OYO Quiz Answers of Today. OYO Quiz is operated by Oyo Rooms App where users get a chance to win Amazon Vouchers and Paytm Cash by answering a few Question Answers.
(This Page will Update every day With Daily Answers)
Quizes Are always a very popular and interesting event for every eCommerce company. Customers participate in it at a huge number. Oyo Rooms, also known as Oyo Hotels & Homes, is an Indian hotel chain Online based Company. With the help of the Oyo App, you can book hotels, rooms, and homes anywhere in India. Now they Running some special contests to gain more customers, and OYO Q Quiz is one of them.
OYO Is Now Start ‘OYO Q Quiz’ Contest Where They Ask Daily one Question On Their Mobile Application, Users Can Answer The Questions and Stand A Chance To Win Lots Of Amazon vouchers, Paytm Cash And Much More Exciting Prizes. OYO Q Quiz Contest is Live now for 19th June To 20th July 2020. Oyo Quiz Live Daily From 10 PM To Next Day 9:59 PM. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Participate In Oyo Q Quiz.
today’s Oyo quiz answers, Oyo quiz today answers, Oyo quiz answers 2020, Oyo Paytm quiz answers, answer correctly to win Paytm Cash, Amazon Echo Dot, and many other prizes!
Today OYO Quiz Answers 19 July 2020
Here is the OYO Quiz Answers of Today (19th June 2020) and This quiz duration from Today 10PM to Tomorrow 9:59PM.
Today OYO Quiz Answer of 19thh July
Question: Who was the first foreigner to receive Bharat Ratna?
Answer: Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan, also known as frontier Gandhi from Pakistan, was the first foreigner to bestowed with Bharat Ratna.
Previous Quiz Winners
All Winners will be declired here on this page, so don’t forget to bookmark or save this page.
OYO Quiz of 18th July 2020
Question: Why does the clear sky look blue?
Answer: Dispersion of light.
OYO Quiz of 17th July 2020
Question: Which Indian state has the maximum number of cities?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh.
OYO Quiz of 15th July 2020
Question: Which among the following is India’s first nuclear reactor?
OYO Quiz of 14th July 2020
Question: Which was the 1st non Test-playing country to beat India in an international match?
Answer: Sri Lanka.
OYO Quiz of 13th July 2020
Question: The National Anthem of India was first sung in the year?
OYO Quiz of 12th July 2020
Question: What do we call the intersecting lines drawn on maps and globes?
Answer: Geographic Grids.
OYO Quiz of 23rd June 2020
Questions: Who commands the Indian army?
Answers: The President of India
OYO Quiz of 15th June 2020
Question: Which association in India is responsible for the operation and maintenance of national seismological network?
Answer:National Center for Seismology (NCS)
OYO Quiz of 14th June 2020
Question: Where is the Amery Ice Shelf (AIS) located?
OYO Quiz of 13th June 2020
Question: Which of the following shares its border with Jammu and Kashmir?
- Himachal Pradesh
Answer: Himachal Pradesh and Punjab share its border with Jammu and Kashmir.
- Himachal Pradesh
OYO Quiz of 12th June 2020
Question: Which of the following are correctly matched?
- Falcon 9 – United States of America
- Soyuz – Russia Select the correct answer using the code given below
Answer: 1 and 3 only
Falcon 9 is a Launch vehicle designed and manufactured by the American commercial Company SpaceX. Ariane 5 is a space launch vehicle developed and operated by Airanspace for the European space agency. Soyuz is a family of rocket launch systems developed by Russia.
How to participate
- Open The Oyo Application on your smartphone.
- Scroll the Homepage and you can see “Learn some & Earn some with Oyo Q” Banner.
- Click on That you see Question. The answers will be updated here and in telegram.
Terms and Conditions
- Users who answer OYO Q correctly will be redirected to the Shake and Win page where they get a chance to earn a reward.
- Winners of the Paytm Cash, Amazon Echo Dot, and other prizes will be decided by a lucky draw from those who have answered today’s OYO Q correctly.
- Each winner will be informed via an app notification and an email.
- Paytm Cash rewards will be given to winners on the mobile number registered with OYO.
- Paytm Cash and other rewards will only be given to users if they are logged in on the OYO APP.
- Other rewards such as Goodies will be transferred to the winners in the form of E-gift vouchers.
- The amount would be transferred within seven days.
FAQs About OYO Q
What is the OYO Shake & Win?
The OYO Shake and Win allows you a chance to earn reward every time you answer OYO Q Correctly and shake on the landing page.
Who can Sign-up and Participate?
Any citizen of India can download the app and play to win prizes.
How Do I Play?
- Dowload the OYO App.
- Visit Play & Win Section and click on the title OYO Q.
- Answare The OYO Q Question correctly.
- Shake Your phone to win rewards.
- Winners are determined randomly hence everyone has an equal chance of winning!
How Many Times Can I Participate?
You can Participate & play OYO Q Only once everyday.
What is The Contest Validity?
You can Keep Playing Everyday Till The Contest is Live.
When Will I receive My Awards and what are the limits on each?
You can play the game once per day. The maximum amount that can be won per person is as follows:
- Paytm cash will be credited to the mobile number registered with The OYO.
- Following users will not be eligible for Paytm cashback:
- Non-KYC Verified Paytm Customers, as per RBI Guidelines.
- Users who have exceeded the Paytm Monthly Wallet limit.
- OYO Money:
- The amount will be transferred to your OYO Money wallet within 24 hours.
- each wallet has a maximum limit of 2000 units. The money will not be transferred if the total wallet exceeds that amount.
- Amazon Vouchers:
- The Rewards will be sent to the rewardee within 30 days.
- The reward will be sent via Email.
Can OYO Money be transferred or Combined?
- OYO Money cannot be transferred or exchanged for any cash.
- OYO Money accrued in multiple accounts cannot be combined into one OYO Money Account.